Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Painting White

It's been almost a month since I posted. I've been pretty busy painting, looking for a job, (hire me! paint supplies running low) working on a new web site that will include a blog (stay tuned) and getting ready for my son's high school graduation this Friday. I'll try not to cry on the big day.

Here's a painting I did after I painted the other white pottery still life. It is my wedding china that I think I've used twice, so I'm happy it has found new life as a model. I liked the challenge of finding the colors in white that you don't see unless you pay attention, and I wanted to try a white background as well.

Wedding China
Acrylic on 8x10 Canvas

1 comment:

  1. You will cry, just work on not sobbing. I would hire you if I had a job. Your paintings and color are getting so exciting.

    ReplyDelete