Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I sold my first painting!

I sold my first painting (the one titled "The Sentinel") and it is a result of the Lowell Open Studios I did in September. I got an IM from someone who had brought a friend to the studio and he liked one of my paintings. I dropped it off on Sunday and got a check so it is official!!

This is the painting - I posted the many variations it went through a few weeks ago, but this is where it ended up. I probably would have kept fiddling with it but once someone said they were buying it, I had to stop.

It is a very strange feeling to sell a painting. Its gone now, never to be seen again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a drawer, and I painted for awhile, but drawing anime is my hobby. You are amazing, and congrats. ( I posted this because I'm just cruising through the blogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kayla and thank you for visiting my blog. Anime is fun - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete