Thursday, September 2, 2010

City-Wide Lowell Open Studios Sept 25-26

The 10th Annual Lowell Open Studios is September 25-26 from 11am -5pm. It's a fun weekend where artists across the city open their doors so you can see where they work, view their art and, if you see something you like, buy it and take it home.Many of the artists have special events so you can plan your day around any events that interest you. The galleries are also open.

All kinds of artists participate: jewelers, photographers, painters, sculptors, fabric and more. Here's a peek at some of the people who are open so you can get an idea of what is available - and yes, I'm on there :).

I'm opening for the first time since last fall. I will have paintings for sale, goodies to eat, and wine to drink. Stop by!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. Looks as though it's going to be a fun time. And I did find you in the list but I had to keep on scrolling!

    ReplyDelete